Here are the steps to export your member data from Wild Apricot for import to Member Splash.
1. Log into your Wild Apricot site and click on the Admin View link at the top right;
2. Select the Members tab from the left hand navigation menu:
3. Click on List at the top of the Members Screen:
4. Click on the Export button:
5. This will open a pop up window with export options. For Export to select CSV (comma separated values). You can leave all fields selected and simply scroll to the bottom of the window and click on Export.
This will give you a CSV file with a row for each member of your club. Individual family members are listed on their own rows with information like street address repeated on each row. That's fine, Member Splash's import will adjust for that.
The export will include any custom fields your club has defined. If there are custom fields you want imported be sure to indicate that on your New Client Checklist and specify exactly what the fields are for and how you hope to use them in Member Splash. There are several way we can import them depending on your use case. For example: If you club differentiates between residents and non-residents (some clubs allow people from outside their community to join) then a column indicating residency status might make more sense as an account type or account tag than an account field. Our onboard team can determine the best option based on your use case.